Already it finds available for his listen, in RTVE, the program that Documents of National Radio of Spain has devoted to the broadcasts in Spanish of the French public broadcast, commonly known like Radius Paris.
The documentary of Álvaro Soto poses a historical route through real broadcasts, of the portal Devuélveme la voz of the University of Alicante.
The program Documents of National Radio of Spain will issue his radio documentary about Radio Paris next Saturday day 23 September 15 to 16 hours.
For the realisation of this program, the Library of the University of Alicante has collaborated offering big part of the audible material that will issue and will have the participation of Reme Blanes, José María García Aviles and Francisco Rojas.
Will be able to listen in direct in FM and half wave (map of frequencies) and also through the on-line broadcast of www.rne.es. Besides the documentary will be able to listen , download, link, embeber, etc., from RTVE.
The University of Alicante offers temporary jobs for the Interuniversity Chair of Democratica Memory, of the department of Contemporary Humanities.
All information here:
This dossier on the Spanish Civil War has been published by Contenciosa, Argentinian magazine. This issue has been coordinated from the department of Modern and Contemporary History of the University of Murcia. The dossier structures in the following sections:
1. Introduction (Carmen González Martínez and Sandra Souto Kustrín)
2. The Church and the repression in the Spanish civil war (Hilari Raguer Suñer)
3. Volunteers against the Republic: the Requeté alavés (Germán Ruiz)
4. Internal fights in the francoist zone during the civil war (Joan María Thomas)
5. The diversity and the conflict. The disputes of the republican edict during the Civil War. State of the question (Julián Vadillo)
6. The international solidarity with the Republic in war (Laura Branciforte)
7. Economy, market and human welfare during the Spanish civil war (Javier Puche)
8. Two jurists in the exile (Beatriz Gracia Arce)
9. The persistence of the Memory (Francisco Javier Giráldez Díaz and Miguel Ángel Melero Vargas)
The University of Alicante summons this scholarship for its students that meets the requirements defined in this call.
The selected students will collaborate in the elaboration of a census of victims, a map of pits of the Valencian Community and the location, unification and diffusion of documentary funds.
The deadline for submission of applications ends on September 9.